Canna clear wax, a NGW C02 wax is a unique product compared to other types of wax made from BHO extraction methods. We use liquid CO2 to strip all of the cannabinoids from the cannabis flower and plant material to create a solvent free raw extract. This extract goes through a proprietary fractional distillation process that further refines the extract. Our methods remove any impurities in the extract and produce a pristine looking, clean tasting, and supreme potency wax, Buy Canna clear wax
Now that marijuana use is becoming legalized all across the country, America’s teenagers are reaping the consequences. True, there is nothing new under the sun with teenagers using drugs, particularly marijuana, but the situation is different than how it was back in the 60s and 70s. Now, marijuana is no longer a “gateway” drug; rather, it is the “end” choice.
WHAT IS MARIJUANA WAX?
Marijuana wax is a concentrated form of marijuana (cannabis) that resembles ear wax. It contains 90% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol, the active ingredient in cannabis). One small “hit” of wax, Canna clear wax causes the same euphoric effect as that created by smoking 1-2 marijuana cigarettes (joints).
Teenagers typically use wax via a vape pen. This tool extracts the THC rather than burning it, so the drug is basically odorless and smokeless. Teenagers can use wax with a vape pen without any obvious detection, and the tool can be easily concealed. This is very alarming because teenagers can use wax basically under the noses of their authority figures.
Many teenagers have discovered that using wax brings many “benefits”:
- Allows self-medication for anxiety and depression
- Is easy to use without detection
- Helps teenagers forget about their problems
- Eliminates boredom
The unfortunate result is that as many teenagers are developing independence and learning how to navigate life, the marijuana user is learning to cope with their problems by avoidance or “numbing out”. This creates a lack of creativity and motivation. These youth are not experiencing the exuberance of life, but are developing an “I don’t care” attitude. This is alarming at best; mainly it is devastating.Canna clear wax
THE EFFECTS OF WAX AND OTHER FORMS OF MARIJUANA
Along with the short-term issues, there are also long-term psychological and health concerns involved with the use of wax. Regular use of marijuana can cause:
- An onset or worsening of mental health issues. These might include psychosis, depression, anxiety, anger control problems, mood disorders, sleep disturbance, or even suicidal ideation.
- Addiction. Withdrawal symptoms include nausea, cold sweats, lack of appetite, sleeplessness, and irritability.
- Chronic lung problems, including bronchitis and lingering cough.
- A permanent decrease in IQ.
- Lower quality of life overall, including lower income level, academic issues, and poorer performance in work.